Thursday, October 27

Pre-IloIlo

Pre-IloIlo

Hummin': I'm leaving on an AIRplane...


My family and I'll be leaving for Ilo-Ilo on Saturday. The house looks like we've been visited by Hurricane Katrina, having shirts, pants and shoes everywhere. Picking the best ones to bring to the family reunion and bringing along a few other items to wear at night.

Aside from the responsibilities of packing for the disorderly men in our family, my proud Dad requires me to bring along about twenty or so boxes of brownies to give away to friends and relatives. Ah well, doing that just about filled up our kitchen, dining room and refrigerator with so much sweets that hardly anything else would fit.

The baking frenzy has just begun, our helper said with a tired sigh. In fact, because of all the tasting (ehem, ehem) that I have to do with each batch, I'm afraid that I might gain some pounds even before Saturday! HORRORS.

I don't even have that free time to go to the gym. I'm that busy.

Wonder why I'm taking the time out to blog when I should be taking a much-needed bath.

Hmmmm...

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr