Tuesday, June 10

Birth of my Blog!

Birth of my Blog!


Yehehey! Celebration people!

I finally got a blogspot with mucho thanks to Anna Banana! Xie xie!

I am quite excited at this new 'project', though I honestly don't know what I am going to do with this. But then, what the heck!

What am I going to post up? Think, think, think. Gotta get my creative juices running! They've been on the shelf for so long I think they're starting to get molds. Oh boy, I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait to post here! (Hindi obvious eh noh?)

WARNING: I'm going to post up stuff that might not interest you...but I don't care. This is my blogspot. My world, my rules. Yeah!

I'm as loony as ever! But then, that's not anything new, is it? So be ready for some madness in here!

Whoo-hoo-hoo!

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr