Friday, July 15

Weakling

Weakling




Isn't it so hard to turn away from temptation when it's already laid out in front you?

I can try to flee away from those that make me stumble. I can try to turn a blind eye on those that make me fall. But when it's there in front of me, winking at me and coaxing me with that little finger, I just can't help but dumbly follow.

I'm sooo not doing well with self-control.

See, I'm supposed to be working to lose weight right now, and maybe giving myself a break once in a while. But for the past couple of weeks, my mom has been the one doing the groceries (and my mom is SUPER IMPULSIVE so we have a lot of junk and whatnots within reach) and my sister has been cooking and baking like crazy! I've been doing nothing, but pigging out, much like the habit of eating I used to have.

The bad thing is, I HAVE A DEADLINE TO CATCH!

I've really decided on doing all this hard work for an event in the near future. I wanted to be thinner by then and make all those "nasty people" eat all the insults they gave me. Ha! I'll make them eat so much that they'll lose appetite. (Well, that's the plan.)

But from the pattern that's forming now, I'll never be able to reach that goal on time! *wails* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Where are you, Determination?

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr