Friday, July 29

I've nothin' to do

I've nothin' to do.



Hummin': How Far by Martina McBride


I have tons of stuff to do for next week, and yet here I am wasting time by surfing blogs and blogging. Hehehe! Anyways, here are the five top finds when it comes to smart*ss lines! Enjoy!

Honesty is the best policy. But insanity is a better defense!

Every ten seconds, somewhere on this earth, there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped.

You can only be young once, but you can be immature FOREVER.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.


AND here's something to actually think about:

Why didn't Noah swat the last two mosquitoes?

Ooh, and has anyone seen the shampoo commercial where after the girl supposedly uses SUNSILK, the guy gets so entranced by her long, black hair that he hits his head on the glass wall on his way to her? And I also noticed him being one of the newer Bench models. Who is this dude? I am so crushing on him! *wheehee*

...And if I'm not mistaken, he is also the guy in a toothpaste ad where he blows on his b-day cake and turns the girl to ice. Who is he?

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr