Monday, September 5

Taurus the Glutton

Taurus the Glutton

Hummin': Bad Day by Danny Powter


I sat in the taxi comfortably this afternoon. After all, I left home two hours early for my class, and that meant a relaxing, leisure time. But I couldn't quite hear my thoughts because the radio speakers were turned on and the DJ loudly announced song after song, and cracked one joke after another.

Then she says, it's time to read out the daily horoscope. Personally, I never really believed horoscopes, but I thought listening to what was supposed to happen would be fun. I listened carefully as she read out the day's predictions for Aquarius, Pisces, Aries and then Taurus. That's me, I thought.

And she goes, "Kahit na nag-e-ehersisyo ka, huwag kang kakain ng sobra-sobra. Sayang ang iyong pagpapapayat kung wala ka namang disiplina."

Kung-pooow!!! That hit me right in the middle of my bilbilizers!

And that happened half an hour after I consumed four cheese pandesals on top of my regular lunch. Talk about coincidence...or maybe Someone really wanted me to stop eating!

Lay off for a while! I've already lost 50-something pounds! What more do you ask!?

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr