Thursday, September 1

Thrillseeker

Thrillseeker


Hummin': Bad Day by Danny Powter


Days have been passing me by as though they are mere seconds. One boring 24-hour routine after another--each one slipping by without much notice.

I've been and still am bored. This is probably the reason why I haven't been blogging about interesting stuff as much, credit that to the nothing-bloggable that's filled or emptied my life.

I am in such a mediocre state right now that I find being in a sort of balance doesn't quite fit me in the long run. I am going from sleep to eating to baking, squeeze in a little studying, to eating and sleeping again. It's all like clockwork, and I am very dissatisfied.

People like me need drama too! And not the drama leftovers or hangovers I get from other people's lives, but thrills from my own! And not just the mother-daughter spat reruns I've had so many times before, but real excitement, the kind that is generated by the happenings in my own life!!!

Ah, see how there is a build-up of volume in my writing voice? I am in NEED, desperately so.

Give me a high. Even just a shot.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr