Wednesday, September 15

My 150th Post

My 150th Post


Hummin': Cry by Mandy Moore


Wow, my 150th post. Can't believe I've had this much to say! LOL!

Hmm...so far, I've only been updating on the wassup's of my life, since I really don't have that much leisure surfing and blogging time. Here's the gist of my week.

1. Been rehearsing the 10-minute play for my Directing Class finals. I've got 4 out of the 5 cast members rehearsing. So far, so good...a little tweaking is still in need, but I think we're getting there. Slow, but steady. *wink*

2. Been reading this book, by someone Roberts entitled "Ghost Moon." A good read actually, and I was surprised to find that much juicy content in a 99-peso book. (Sale sa Natio eh!) Look for it when you have the spare time.

3. Been trying and frustrating myself over drawing. Really, it's a bad thing to take up, because I just can't accept the fact that I suck at it. Argh. Reality bites. But I will give it a few more tries, if I really don't improve, well, back at doodling.

4. Been fussing the guy who's helping out with my PC repairs. I am sooo missing my internet and my computer! Without much of my free time being spent in front of a monitor, I find myself burning holes into the TV instead...and disappointedly watching crappy re-runs on ETC. (Damnit! For Love or Money 2's season finale has been replayed for a dozen times already! Growl.)

5. Been troubling over the props and illustrations I need for my directorial debut. (Waaah, kapal!) Hehe. But really, if anyone's interested, drop by in ADMU's Gonzaga Fine Arts Theatre, G306, on September 27 and 29. There are 7 short plays running on both dates. I will be presenting my obra maestra on the 27th. To those who took time to read as far this sentence, please pray for my presentation. TY.


0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr