Thursday, September 9

Drowning

Drowning



Hummin': Tuwing Umuulan at Kapiling Ka by E-heads


Haaaay...I'm neck deep with things to do and worse, things to think about. I'm currently stressing over Philosophy, Theology and o'course, my Directing Class. Hay nako. I think I'm stuck with the image of mediocrity, but don't ask any more info because that will just get me steaming over what happened in the last meeting.

My eyebags' bags have swollen to marshmallow-like puffiness. Plus, they're getting darker as more stressing nightmarish nights pass by. Damn. I'm missing all the blogging too. I don't have internet at home, and currently, no computer too. So what's a girl to do but cry it out with movies just to get all the overwhelming chaos of emotions out of my system.

Damn, I'm emotional these past few days.

Inhales. Exhales.

Whoosh...

Yes, that is me running off for my Theology long exam.

I hope all of you are faring better, much much better.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr