Friday, August 5

Should I?

Should I?



Hummin': Hallelujah by Bamboo


I'm bored too.

Though I shouldn't be. I should be writing a Philosophy paper that's due in 3 hours. I should be studying to be a lawyer, my father says. I should be a stunning beauty queen, my mother says. I should stop eating these cheese crackers, my brother says. I should quit being a know-it-all bitch, my sister says.

I should be a lot of things.

Maybe even more than what is said and thrown carelessly into the suffocating air of Manila. I smell success somewhere in that smog, but I don't know if I can snatch it and keep it in a bottle.

I should probably stop philosophizing on random-things-except-the-thesis I'm supposed to write about.

But really, I'm just bored.

...And procrastinating.

Like I said, I should be a lot of things.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr