Sunday, April 30

Turning 21

Turning 21

Sampler #1 of the Tea Party! YUM.
Hummin': La-hum-hum-doo-wop-doo-wop...


I've turning 21 on the 6th of May. Five days remain and I will be of legal-legal age. Hehehe. I'm proclaiming it through this blog just so I don't forget about it, like I used to almost every year.

I've been thinking of buying myself something for that special day, but since I'm not the type of person who wants a lot of expensive things, nor did I feel like I wasn't blessed enough (okay, the thought of having a genie grant me a lean, sexy body did come across...), I had a hard time thinking of a self-present.

The answer came to me when I hopped onto my favorite blog read in the wooorld, and remembered CHEESECAKE, the famous baked cheesecake dessertcomesfirst.blogspot.com. (My being a sugar-and-calorie-fanatic can no longer be denied.) And so, I emailed the amazing-food-writer-slash-sweets-aficionado of about wanting to order one, and even though the pleading look in my face didn't come across the electronic letter, she must have felt it because she said YES!

I was thrilled to almost hyperventilation! Ahhhhh!!! *jumps up and down with joy*

Anyways, thank you, Lori. I'm sure this birthday will be a day that's hard to forget. See you!

(On hindsight, I just realized how easily pleased and dangerously dessert-obsessed I am. LOL.)

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr