Wednesday, April 5

A Bit Down

A Bit Down

Hummin': Liwanag sa Dilim by Rivermaya


I think the workaholic epidemia here has gotten to me. My two workaholic bosses who I just look up to sacrifice breakfast, lunch, dinner and sleep just to get all the work done, which by the way never gets done as more things keep coming in. I think I might be infected.

See, I used to enjoy leisure time. Now, I get sad when I'm not doing anything (not because I don't want to but because I've finished my tasks for that day at least). I feel lazy, useless and unproductive, almost to the point of feeling guilty.

Sigh. The pressure is building up too, as more and more responsibilities and obligations are added to my workload. I will be the only one left here in a week or two. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do.

Especially if the next two bosses of mine turn out to be snobbish, lazy, unreasonable social butterflies, then I'm out of here. Seriously. When asked about what my plans are regarding my career, I always say that I do not have a concrete plan yet, but I will continue working for a company so long as I am growing. But when the learning stops, then I will have to look for someplace else where I can still grow.


I'm so so so scared.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr