Thursday, January 22

Echoes of the Past


Echoes of the Past

Hmm... Oh, I've actually been trying to revive the ff, "Echoes of the Past," after not writing for so long. So there I was, slumped, sitting in front of the monitor, my mind trying to conjure up situations I could probably use for the story. Ever since I presented the twist that I thought would make everyone turned off by its cheesiness, I get a very good feedback regarding the "shocker," as the readers put it.

Now, I'm getting kind of pressured to meet up their expectations of bringing a new upheaval of twists!

If you know me, you'd know I hate pressure. But this time around, I think I will agree to the saying, "Pressure turns coals in DIAMONDS." hehehe!

I actually produced a very very UNEXPECTED twist that'll surely blow the people away! (Or I think they will be...hehehe.) Then again, maybe I shouldn't expect...I might just be sorely disappointed. But really, this fic is getting to be more and more exciting to read! Ta-tah! Wish me lotsa luck!!!
 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr