Tuesday, January 27

Blogging Nonsense

Blogging Nonsense.


Wassup? Nothing much. Lemme think... See how pathetically obsessed I am with blogging? I don't even have a story to tell and yet, here I am typing away! Sheesh.

Anyhow, if you must know (well, I want to share anyways), I've just failed my Math midterms. And NO, I was not supposed to fail... ("Yeah, yeah, deny all you want," I know that's what's running into your head, but let me explain.)

I got a 107, which is a passing grade. BUT, there's a BIG BUT of course, I didn't know we weren't allowed to write on the backs of our answer papers, thus my teacher gave me a whopping minus 10 POINTS! I know, it's a gigantic number to subtract from a poor student who strives so very hard just to pass...and when she does, fate takes it away! BOOHOOHOO!!! (Actually, I know it was carelessness on my part, but hey, this is my blog, I'm supposed to appear as the oppressed victim. Bear with me. )

So to close this post, let me just say that one thing brightens my day today: WHENEVER I SAY YOUR NAME by Sting / Mary J. Blige. Fantastic Song! Totally head-bopping tune...

Oh and one last thing, I'm itching for these slow days to pass me by so we could celebrate Tabsy's 19th birthday! Whoohoo!!! KTV bar, here we come!!! Hahahaha! Can't wait for Saturday!

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr