Saturday, January 17

Re-Blogging

Re-Blogging


I'm going to start blogging again...EVEN if nothing exciting really happens in my life.

Anyways...so if someone poor fella gets lost in the world wide web and finds himself wondering (after reading...if you do read) how's my math coming along (MY FAVORITE SUBJECT! *squeals*) I'd like you to know that I'm actually doing good.

GASP. SHOCK. FAINT.

No, for crying out loud, I am not hallucinating. And no, I am in fact in stable mental health.

With 50/100 as the passing score, I've gotten a 62 in my first long test. Considering how low I can actually make it go, that's quite a high grade for me. As for my second long test, HOLD YOUR BREATH, I actually got a 75! Can you believe it?!? Now, who says miracles can't happen?

But wait, just when you think everything's good smooth...(DUH? Of course something bad happens. It's called the RUBBERBAND THEORY.)

I just had that 2nd long exam last Tuesday, January 13 200F4, and TODAY, I had my midterms! It all happened so fast...and as they say in Filipino, "Tapos na ang maliligayang araw mo!" (Your happy days are over.) *lightning, thunder effects*

Oh well, that's life. Sometimes you win...but more often, YOU LOSE.

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr