Monday, August 2

Ignorant Fool

Ignorant Fool


Hummin': Leave by Jojo (LSS na 'to!)


"Ignorance is bliss," many had said. I was one who benefited from the same saying. I do believe that in some cases, what you don't know won't really hurt you because you are innocent, or yeah, the more negative word, IGNORANT. But then, as always, not everyone has the same say on this.

Let me tell you where all the fuss is steaming from. See, a female mood-swinger had just ruined my fine day. Apparently, for her, ignorance is a sin. I mean, she's blaming me for something that I didn't know existed. How could I be accused of indifference and apathy when I didn't know there were two sides to even choose from?

I'm tired of being the one at fault. It seems that everything that goes wrong is my fault. I'm only human and I'm flawed just like you. Stop thinking that I'm evil inside, because saying I am, just makes me want to become one (and then scare you out of your wits).

I'm pissed. (And the stubborn nagging doesn't help either.)

I mean, come on. Think rationally and don't just explode on me like you do every single time you feel miserable. You don't have to make things worse by turning other people against you just because you're like a hurricane that wrecks everything in its path.

I understand your pain, really I do. But please, try to understand me too.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr