Monday, August 23

Life, O Life

Life, O Life.



Hummin': Here I am by Bryan Adams


Sometimes I find myself wanting to just crawl into a hole and disappear forever. Other times, I'd wish for an all-granting genie who'd make all my dreams come true and chase all my troubles away. And on rare and seemingly hopeless cases, I contemplate on suicide. (God forbid!)

But what is it that makes life so interesting?

It's that when you actually get through that particular rut you're in, it's like you've taken a drug of some sort and you just feel so 'HIGH' up there. I mean, you forget all about the hell you've gone through and you'd just want to scream 'hurray' and 'yahoooiiieey' all day.

But then, again those moments of pure bliss are just that--MOMENTS. Next thing you know, you're slaving over another long list of things to do before the deadline gets there first.

So what's my point? Well, I just wanted to share my brief encounter with contentment and happy, happy, joy, joy. Because I know, the moment I post this entry, I zoom back into reality and then I'll have no choice but to face all the shitty things in life again.

But until then, I'm squeezing all the happiness in this moment...up to the very last drop.




(Reality beckons and unfortunately, I still have no internet at home. Grr.)

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr