Tuesday, August 23

Foodstuff and Other Bits

Foodstuff and Other Bits

Hummin': The Happy Tune


I'm stressed out. Aside from having to sleep very late last night, actually morning, I had a lot of papers to edit for workshops. And then there were the usual readings that weren't really that heavy, except that when topped onto the already bulky work to do, it adds a lot of pressure.

Good news is we're already earning money from Foodstuff, the baked goods that we sell twice a week. Plus, we're going to start doing other gimmicks ang gigs just so we can raise enough funds for the Fine Arts Festival 2006! Whoohoo!

I realize just lately how snobbish I have been to acquaintances that I don't know very well. I don't always greet them NOT because I was feeling smug, but rather because I felt SHY, and after hesitating whether to say hi or not, the moment passes by and people look away. Snob na tuloy labas ko.

Well, I'm just glad that I have a bunch of college friends who are ready to support me. I'm just thankful and very appreciative of them, both the old and the new. I LOVE YOU ALL! *flying kisses everywhere*

PS: If you are studying in Ateneo, please buy or order through me: 0917-8995241. It's really for a good cause.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr