Wednesday, March 8

College Concluded

College Concluded

Hummin': Habang Atin ang Gabi by South Border


At that moment I left the room with a smiling Philosophy teacher, I felt what seemed like a dozen sacks of cement instantly lifted from my shoulders. I smiled until my gums showed, until my cheeks hurt, until my heart showed. That was how happy I was...am...was...am.

It was liberated from all the forced schoolwork I really didn't want to do. Gone are the days and sleepless nights spent on memorizing for Theology and Philosophy. And I must remember, NO MORE CALCULUS! That moment was even better after I actually and surprisingly aced my final two oral examinations. (Determination can be such motivation.)

I guess I've grown up, learned from my previous mistakes and was able to redeem myself. It's over now. But in a week or two, I must and will start again...to make mistakes, learn and grow.

Life is sweet, I truly realized at that point, but only when you have people to share it with.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr