Monday, March 20

For the Food Aficionados

For the Food Aficionados




I am proud to announce that I now have a new leasing in the World Wide Web to cater to the Food Aficionados like myself. This means serious eating and drinking until we burst or burp! I'm kidding, of course. But I think it is inevitable that we come dangerously close to it.

It is also greenish, except that it has taken a much lighter, cleaner, almost-minty shade alongside immaculate white. I chose that color theme because I wanted to keep the food blog looking neat, and for pictures to stand out for each entry. This way, I hope to prevent eyesore from staring at food too much!

See you there (http://delightfulafters.blogspot.com)!

Munching,
Abster
PS: This is definitely not for the sugar-intolerant.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr