Sunday, February 1

Last Samurai


Last Samurai



I just got to watch the LAST SAMURAI starring Tom Cruise with Tabs & Chika last night. The movie is all about a war hero, Captain Nathan Algren played by Cruise who suffers from haunting memories of Indians, innocent civilians, he killed during the war. Then came an offer to train Japanese military with how to use guns and other western modernizations, to which he reluctantly agreed to do. He closed the deal by demanding a steep price for his service. Thus, the story really starts upon his arrival in Japan where he finds himself in between a war he wanted nothing to do with.

I refuse to disclose more than that... If you wish, you can leave me a message in the tagboard or in the guestbook for more details. But for the sake of those who haven't watched it yet, I won't spoil it for you. (See how nice and considerate I am? LOL!) This movie is a definite must-see.

KEN WATANABE ROCKS!!!

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr