Monday, February 23

Bad people. Hrmph


Bad people. Hrmph.

Sometimes, I wonder how human beings who were made out of goodness (well, the first man was) could turn into beings of pure evil. Think of all the murderers, thieves, terrorists. Think of all the pain they inflict on others, sometimes out of revenge or selfishness. Sometimes, for no actual reason at all.

I mean, I for one have a very active conscience. It may not show most of the times, but yeah, it does bother me a lot when I know I did something wrong. But I wonder of the people who do harm to others and yet not feel remorse or regret or anything at all. Don't you find it odd as well that some people don't seem to have a conscience at all.

I don't know what I'm getting at. I guess, I just feel that this world sucks so bad because of how the people make it. I don't mean to sound preachy, but really now, it's sad how people couldn't just stop looking out for themselves all the time. If only we'd learn to be considerate, thoughtful of the people around us, no matter how few that we touch, the world would just seem SO much brighter.

...And maybe, a place worth living in.

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr