Friday, February 13

Devil Spawn.


Devil Spawn.

Would you believe that someone actually thinks of me as Devil's spawn? She sees me as a good-for-nothing bloodsucker that lives only to bring damage to others. It's as if I only hitchhike on the "goodness" of others and should have never been born in the first place. Well, in that sense, I agree. Rather than hear people talk about me like I wasn't suppose to exist, sometimes I wish for the very same things myself.

Perhaps Gel would be better off without me.

I'm just sooo tired of living a life that I wasn't supposed to. Maybe I ought to just cease to exist, disappear from this reality and begone from the bindings that keep me down.

Maybe it's actually for the betterment of everyone.

HAUNTED WORDS. -->click for my poem.
 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr