Tuesday, February 24

My brother would make a good BF.

My brother would make a good BF.

I swear he would. So girls, watch out coz my brother might be 14 now, but he's growing up FAST!!!

How do I know that he would be a good boyfriend? Just read and find out.

I was sitting here in front of the computer when my "shoti," (that's younger brother in Chinese) came in with a pack of chocolate-coated marshamallows on sticks, sprinkled with colored candy. He goes, "These are for you," and placed three of the sticks on the computer table in front of me. I tease, pretend to be disappointed and say, "Ay, I LOVE YOU lang?" He goes, here and proceeds to give me the whole pack. Now, I have 5 of them...which I'd like to think of as "I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH."

Ain't he the sweetest?

Then, just as I'm logging into blogger to brag about him, he comes back in and has three pieces of bear-shaped chocolate on a stick with him. I don't ask for one, coz obviously, I've got more than enough to make me even fatter than I already am (as if that's any more possible). But he approaches me and gives me one of them, a little chocolate bear wearing a bowtie. I think he felt shy so I said, "Thank you," with all the sincerity I have just before he left my room.

Some moments later, he comes back in again and asks, "Did you like it?" (Pasimple pa.)

Awww..... I can't help but feel sooo much loved just because I have a brother who loves me sooo much. I mean, we're as close as can be. I'm almost like a mother to him. We fight too, but we never keep grudges on each other. We forgive, and try our best-est to forget. We're as normal as two siblings can be. We fight, argue and hate each other in particular situations. I would almost say we have an ordinary relationship, but sometimes, he just surprises me with little stuff that just makes me feel like I'm the luckiest sister in the whole wide world...just because I've got a brother who loves me unconditionally.

I just feel so blessed to have Bryan by my side. Life wouldn't be this fun if it wasn't for him.

Just to add, I also received a colored chocolate mold that said, "I LOVE YOU" on Valentine's Day and guess where it came from?

I LOVE YOU SHOOOOOOTIIIII!!! *smooches*
 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr