Thursday, February 12

Blog: My Support System

Blog: My Support System

Feeling: DOWN.


Down. Downright ugly, useless...depressing. I feel as if my feet were molded into a concrete block and I'm thrown out to see without a life jacket on, hitting the crashing waves of an impending storm.

Ever had that feeling that there's so much pressure that all you want to do is crumble under it all into countless pieces, dissolve and dissipate into the bliss of nothingness?

That just about sums up how I feel right now. I hate it when school isn't doing well despite my best efforts...okay, maybe not the best, but better efforts. I mean, I've already gone through another week of pure hell. Papers, tests, quizzes...and not one was going well. The bags under my eyes are double the size of my eyes...and they're getting darker too. I've only slept for 3 hours yesterday because I had to study for a test.

I feel like I'm slowly sinking into a bog.

Then, there's the house issue. I hate it when a raving lunatic gets loose in this house and just about disses everyone that crosses her path. I mean, what did I do to deserve that tongue-lashing? Isn't it sooo immature to pick on someone just so you can release a little steam? But who am I to talk back or even show her just how ridiculous she is that she's becoming frustratingly annoying? Hopeless...just hopeless.

Tell me, life just can't get any worse than this.

Four days without a computer...I missed venting out here. I really did. It feels so good to let it all out through writing...even though getting to read it right before relives the pain a little bit before it goes away. Aren't I grateful that I'm a tub of lard who obviously is too HAPPY for my own good? Imagine if I were some emotional breakdown-er. With how fate plays with me, just IMAGINE how the scenario would look like...

...

See, I'm already smiling.

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr