Tuesday, February 3

What The Hell?!?


What The Hell?!?

What do you do when you finally realize that one of your worst fears, the one you've been dreading for ages, comes true? What do you do when you see that life has played another twisted joke on you...

...but you can't laugh because you don't find it funny?

What is it that makes me so damn unlikeable that no matter what I do, some people just find me IRRITATING? I dunno if I'm just being paranoid...or are my vibrations are leading me to the right conclusion? Let me tell you exactly what made me feel this way.

I have been ranting on and on and on about extra-difficult THEOLOGY class, right? Well this morning, karma just went ahead and smacked me in the face. Since I am OBVIOUSLY struggling to pass and bear with this subject, I decided that the best way to cope up would be to recite in class and show my teacher that I do have a brain (no matter how puny it is) underneath all this hair. So the morning went by and I listened to the discussion intently. Finally, the opportunity presented itself. I knew the answer to one of the "DEEP" & "PROFOUND" MYSTERIES in the Bible she was challenging the class to explain, which I have heard from one pastor in our church a long time ago so I knew it must be right.

I was hesitant at first, but JD's encouragement pushed me on...so, bravely, I raised my hand. Other were also raising theirs...and the teacher picked them, one by one, (notice the wording I used, it's deliberately placed) until only I and the one behind me were left waving our hands in the air. Just when I thought, "hey, she's finally going to call me since she's left with no choice," she goes on to ignore our me and went to reveal the mystery in class. I sat there, stumped, my mind in the gutter.

WHAT THE HELL--?!?

Yes, that was exactly what I thought. This just confirmed it... she HATES me. Damn. I knew it...coz I had that gut feeling ever since the second week of classes. I really don't have a problem with people not liking me...but I can not NOT care because she holds the my future with just a scribble of her pen. Now, you see how unfair my ATENEO LIFE really is?

I wanna leave this school A.S.A.P.

(I don't mean I'm getting kicked out. Insert rolling eyes here. I meant I want to GRADUATE.)
 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr