Saturday, March 6

L-oser

Loser
Feelin': Fidgety
Hummin': Shoulda Woulda Coulda (courtesy of Myx)

Disclaimer: This post was for yesterday when I was in a hoo-boy BAD mood, but couldn't post it because blogger had problems. Grr. So, don't relate this today, because today is so far better than all the days of my week!!!

There are times in your life where you just stop for a while and sit by the side of the road. I had one such stop yesterday. I took a career impulse and inclination exam in my first semester of freshman year called the JVIS. It was only yesterday that I finally got around to listen to my interpreted results. Not surprisingly, results on particular modes of job are highly contrasting.

Take for example, the most abhorred MATHEMATICS. I had to go and ask the guidance counselor on what to put in my computations since a ZERO did not belong anywhere. The lowest percentage, which was aptly called VL for Very Low, covered 1 to 7 percent only. Zero just did not fit anywhere. The counselor looked puzzled for a minute and then just told me to place VL on the side. SHEESH. I was mentally scratching my head thinking, MATH is just not right for me, huh?

Then again, I also raked points in certain jobs. Say AUTHOR JOURNALISM & CREATIVE ARTS. I got a 16 and a 15 out of 17 respectively. The percentage was something around 93 percent and above. Imagine just how a diagram of my answers would’ve looked like. Something in the likes of David, the ant, and Goliath, the elephant. Hehehe!!!

That just screams, "SHIFT OUT OF YOUR COURSE RIGHT NOW!!! ANYTHING WITH MATH AIN'T JUST RIGHT FOR YOU!" doesn't it?

Argh.

I hate how I keep complaining about my sucky life when many people in this world have much much bigger problems to handle and bigger fish to fry. (I have a tiny one, but until I get that F, she remains untouchable.) But in a sense, this blogging ventilation has become a necessity to keep my sanity intact. I know I am not exactly on the verge of my whole world crumbling down in pieces, but it sure feels like it.

I actually feel sorry for myself.

DID I JUST PROCLAIM THAT OUT LOUD?!?

*Gasps! Covers mouth with both hands.*

I have just sunk lower than low!

I am officially a pathetic sorry-ass loser.

Sniffles.


(What the hell is wrong with Blogger changing my apostrophe(s) into 3 incomprehensible symbols!?! Wasted my time trying to get rid of 'em all!)

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr