Wednesday, March 3

SPLAT.


SPLAT.

Feelin': ARGH.
Hummin': Last Chance by Allure

Isn't it just odd that I'm actually listening to LAST CHANCE on Kazaa when I've just about ran out of it? What a strange game Destiny plays. Ever heard of my famed Atenean life? I've been through experiences here that'll bring you to tears...either of joy or of pity. It's sad really, when most of the people easily say "College's a breeze" and I couldn't disagree more.

Sometimes, when I think about it I can't find anyone to blame, except maybe most of my *bleep* misjudging Ateneo teachers, but myself. Why did I have to choose this course when there was a a lot of uncertainty on my part? Why did I let myself get carried away with the consensus? Why did I have to gain everyone's nod of approval and their resounding "Ooh's" and "Aahh's" upon hearing of my prestigious Legal Management course? What the hell was I thinking?!?

Was it my inflated ego that enjoyed the attention too much, thus allowing myself to convince my nagging little voice to shut up? Or was it a risk I took and now have to pay for? I can only look back with regret and ponder.

So here I balance dangerously at the end of a precipice wearing purple polka-dotted tights laced with pink ruffles, holding a large multicolored opened umbrella and wearing no goddamn parachute. What a way to go, huh?

As they often say, "Life's a wheel. Sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down."

Well, I was way up and now on my fast way down. Just me and my misery.



ZOOOOOOOOM..... Splat.



Take a shovel. I think you're going to have a hard time scraping my face off the floor.

Or... if you'd rather, you can just leave it there.


 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr