Wednesday, March 10

This is for you, M!

This is for you, M!
Feelin': In the stinky dumps.
Hummin': Nuffin.

Sigh. I'm sooo tired of trying to fight just to stay afloat. I mean, I've done almost everything I could just so I could go and build the foundation for a lifelong dream. It was hard, I must admit. But I didn't know it was going to be this hard. I've just about exhausted all means I could get my hands on. (Well, almost.)

Darn.

Why does it always happen to me?

Why does changes for the better happen to others and when it's for the worse, I get it all?!?

Damn life.

I'm just frockin' tired and SICK of you.

~ *** ~

Look what I've whipped up:

There goes my A’s just down the drain
For what, you ask? One crappy insane-
Little flirty teacher who came from hell
She’s made from what? I couldn’t tell.


I s'ppose it's not right to point fingers, but believe me, it's a spur-of-the-moment thing.


 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr