Friday, June 11

No Escape



Feelin':
Hummin': Glory of Love By Peter Cetera


Tomorrow, our family leaves for Cavite, where in Cavite, I still haven't found out. Apparently, my folks have signed us up for this Last-Hurray-Before-Summer's-Officially-Over kind of thing with other families.

That's something to be excited about, you might be thinking.

Wrong.

I've been to one of these get-togethers and hoo-boy, when you have hours and hours to spend without anything to do, you'll regret you even came. You'll bore yourself to sleep.

Waste of money, waste of time. All you get is criticisms from aunts and uncles and then, given pieces of cliched advice here and there. No, don't take me wrong. I do accept advice, but see, I've heard them say the same things year in and year out that there's nothing new at all.

Sheesh.

Well, my bro has been conjuring up excuses like a magician just to get him out of this trip. *rolls eyes* But I've been there; I've done that. Nothing's going to work.

Good luck, Shots. But I think I'll see you and probably sit beside you on our way to Cavite tomorrow. If I'm going to suffer, might as well have you with me.

After all, MISERY LOVES COMPANY. Hekhekhek.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr