Tuesday, June 29

Sniffles

Sniffles



Hummin': The Reason by Hoobastank


I've caught something. *Ah-chooo!*

Argh.

I hate having colds because of the stuffiness in my nose, making it hard to breathe through my nostrils and thus causing chapped lips because I have to breathe through my mouth or die from lack of oxygen (as if my brain hasn't suffered enough from oxygen depletion).

Having said that, it's also hard to eat because I can hardly chew, swallow and take in gulps of air all at the same time. Sigh, not being able to eat already makes me sad.

Being sick BITES.

I get to call attention even though how subtly I try because some of my profs won't allow people to come in and out of the classroom during class hours. So that's either I hold in my snot for a good 1 and 1/2 hour or I release it in a tissue for my seatmates to hear.

Ewww, gross. I know.

I've taken about 4 Tuseran Forte capsules in the last 24 hours and I've only gotten worse. Grrr...why does it feel like I'm coming down with a fever? Argh. Can't miss class though 'coz I've got a test coming up.

Darn it.

Did I mention I hate being sick?

Well, let me say it again, I HATE BEING SICK!!!



Dreaming Again!


As if that's not troubling enough. Let me just say, I dreamt of him again. Yes, I did. (Read in order to relate: THE SPARK) Damn it, I'm beginning to dread closing my eyes because I really don't want to hang onto any hopes or feelings.

IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Let me move on. Please...

On a side note, does anyone know where dreams come from? I mean, any interpretation of dreams?

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr