Friday, April 2

Back and Fat


Back and Fat



Feelin': Sleepy
Hummin': Measure of a Man by Clay Aiken (can't get enuf)


I'm back and fat-ter. Hehehe!!!

After 5 days of almost doing nothing but lounging around, dipping in the Jacuzzi, biting into whatever I could sink my teeth in, what do you expect? Yes, there are always consequences for these short periods wherein life's just bliss because you just live for the moment. Unfortunately, I've reached the end. Back to reality, to scorching, sweaty, polluted reality.

Sigh. La Union was really great.

5 Reasons Why La Union was Great:

1. I had darker eyebags which meant sleeping late. I can sleep almost anywhere so this just means I CHOSE not to sleep because we were having too much fun.

2. I became even fatter ( I KNEW IT! But I really don't care much. Sorry Ma. ) because of all the munching around. Yum yum yum...'Pag tumaba, sure sign of enjoyment yan.

3. My sister and brother are smiling. Yes, and at the same time! That's because of the pasalubong I brought home. (Yup, even though my wallet's considerably thinner, it felt good buying stuff for my family.)

4. I'm hoarse. Every time I come back from Youth Conferences, I'm hoarse. When I came back from Boracay some eons ago, I was hoarse. When I arrived home from Tabelle's birthday bash, I was hoarse. This only means I TRULY DID HAVE FUN. (Minus the fact that I had about 100 attempts to get a perfect score in the Karaoke but only managed to do it one time. Drat. Duet pa with Rae. Yebba!!!)


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

5. I am blogging about it, aren't I? Blogging only means I would want to engrave the details of these 5 memorable days-- of the sun, the sand and the sweethearts...in my mind.


Lots and I mean, LOTS of pictures coming right up.

RAE, SEND 'EM TO ME ASAP!!! Thanks for La Union!
 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr