Wednesday, April 7

Parent-free


Parent-free



Feelin': Chirpy
Hummin': Dear Love by Park Yong Ha


Yesterday, at precisely 8:25 AM, my parents boarded a plane bound for Singapore. They are on vacation for 6 days, going on tours Singapore and in the neighboring countries of Indonesia and Malaysia. I actually didn't sleep until they left because I did almost all the packing. Yes, I do that a lot. Hehehe!

While they're off to another honeymoon reminiscing repetition for the...err, nth time, we (That's Eunice, Bryan and Me) are home alone! Wheeheee!!! For five days, no Mom to hound me 'til I do all the chores. Shhh. Don't tell her that. Hehehe!

Today is the start of our "pasyal" spree. The three of us are going out to the mall, which one? Heck, I don't even know! That is, after we have a late lunch. If, by the time we leave home and Eunice is finished taking a bath, it's still not dinnertime. Man, this girl can take forever!

Anyways, this is the good thing about our yearly parent-freedom. Every year, when they go abroad or somewhere out of town, the three of us are left alone to ourselves, equipped with money and a car. We don't have to plan anything. We can just enjoy each other's company, do what we feel like doing and do a good deal of spending. (All in moderation of course.)

Someday, I'll look back and think about these days with a smile. Special Sibs Week. Sigh. It's so nice to be parent-free...

But only temporarily. *wink*

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr