Friday, May 21

Nearly Over


Nearly Over



Feelin': Tired
Hummin': Penny and Me by Hanson


A week to go and Summer classes are finally over. I'm both glad and sad at the same time. I'm glad that I'll have about 2 weeks of free time for myself, yet I'm sad because my classes were very insightful and really succeeded in teaching me things in that short span of time, what other teachers (*cough MALLY cough*) failed to do in a whole semester.

I mean, of all the teachers I had to ENDURE in my 2 years in Ateneo, I have yet to have a better teacher than Sir Dave Lozada. Regarding my advertising class, well even if it wasn't always fun fun fun, I didn't feel compelled because I actually liked doing the advertising projects.

I am trying to take on an optimistic view of the world, somehow, hoping that though there will certainly be rocky roads *yum*, I'll be focusing on the greener pastures.

And no, this doesn't mean I'll quit bitching on teachers or whatever plague that invades my life. But I will try to be grateful for the better things in life.

Trivia: Did you know that Bonifacio hardly goes anywhere without his trusty umbrella? Even if it's not raining, he values it as a fashionable accessory. This man is vain. Hehehe!!!


0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr