Thursday, May 13

Whole again


Whole Again



Feelin': Happy/Nervous
Hummin': Solitaire by Clay Aiken


My parents arrived from California just the other day and I was very excited to see them. I missed them sooo much, plus, they had tons and tons of gifts and treats and 3 boxes of the famous KRISPY KREME donuts, of course. Hekhekhekhek. (Ang bastos eh noh?) And as always with this oddly strange family, a day never goes by without sharing a bag of laughter. Let me share with you what happened.

See, I know I'm big, and I mean, B-I-G, but apparently, my mom saw me as GIGANTIC. She bought me about fifteen pieces of clothing, pants, shirts, jackets and stuff. And I am grateful. BUT, how could I not complain when, of all the clothes she bought me, only 4 actually fit.

No, they weren't tight. (Tsk tsk tsk. Mocking me?) In fact, I looked like I was wearing a sack. I looked so darn funny my sister kept laughing at me. Then we received a long distance phonecall from my aunt in the States where my parents stayed with for a week. I commented on the huge clothes and she said it was all my Mom's fault because she kept insisting I was BIG. (I wonder how my long-time-no-see aunt actually imagined me to look like. THE HORROR, THE HORROR!)

I told her I didn't know whether to laugh or be offended. My aunt said, "Your Mom actually chose those sizes on purpose. She knew that after you've consumed all the Krispy Kremes, you'd surely fit into the clothes!"

At her response, my sister, mom and I just collapsed in heaps of laughter. It's a good thing I've got skin as thick as a carabao's. Hehehe!!!

I told you, this family is PSYCHO. Hahahahaha!!! But I love them to death. They're just never-a-dull-moment people. Mwah!!!

Well, I have to prepare for History midterms tomorrow, so ta-tah! 'Til next entry.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr