Sunday, May 2

Splurging


Spulrging



Feelin': Sick (My sis just infected me with her virus! Argh.)
Hummin': Just Once by James Ingram


There's a certain high I get when I'm spending money. Really.

At first, it would be hard to part with your own hard-earned savings as you slowly take it out of your wallet and the scrimping side of you adds to your hesitation by giving out all those warnings. But then, after handing over the bills, getting the receipt and lugging around that special package with a new book, a new shirt, a new bag or a new pair of pants, you get that nice little "high" that keeps you oddly happy all day.

This is one possible addiction I wouldn't want to be hooked up to. Because if you know how rarely I get hooked to stuff and how I fall--hook, line and sinker, whenever I do, you would advice me against it too.

At the rate I'm going, I might just drive myself to poverty.

Author's Notes: FYI, I went to Megamall's major 3-day sale yesterday...so you might understand where I'm coming from. Hehehe!!! I've officially spent more money yesterday than I did in any F4 concert back when I was uncontrollably fanatic. Believe me, it hurts.

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr