Friday, May 28

Sun, Sun and ARGH, more Sun


Sun, Sun and ARGH, more Sun



Feelin': Sleepy
Hummin': How Did You Know by Gary Valenciano


For starters, well, summer in school is O-V-E-R! Yesss!!! I think I did hmm...okay, in my classes, hopefully. Hehehehe!

I am looking forward to two weeks of bumming around and being able to go out with friends, catch lots of cool movies and other stuff (just STUFF..hehe). I'm also planning to go through FRIENDS seasons 5-7 and crack myself into tiny laughing bits and pieces. Plus, I would like to patronize every WILL & GRACE episode on ETC (7:00 pm weekdays) in addition to my weekly TV list of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, The OC, Nip/Tuck and One Tree Hill.

Summer ain't over 'til it's over.

Don't sweat it out, I'm not even quite clear on that myself. Hehehe! All I know is, I'm going to try and salvage what's left of my summer break.

And I forgot to mention, I MUST go back to updating my stories and poetry blog. Tsk tsk tsk. Some people just might be on the verge of hunting me down. LOL!

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr