Tuesday, May 18

Still Crushin' On Him



Feelin': ???
Hummin': Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell


It's been what?

Three years.

Whoa... it's really been three years...

Sometimes, I decide not to like him, (I do a lot of mind control over the heart) but the feeling bounces back at the first sight of him. Yes, even though he's grown that hairy thing that just turns me off.

Rae said I'm still crushin' on him.

Maybe I am.

I wonder what makes him last while others disappear in a minute.

Is it because I feel like I know and LIKED him from what others have said? (Like there are qualities you look for and he seems to fit the categories.)

Is it because there's a certain instinct inside me (which could be just nothing)?

Or is it because I have no one else?

Hmm... Care to share your thoughts?

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr