Monday, July 5

Fully-Booked Weekend

Fully-Booked Weekend



Hummin': Dirty Girl by Rob Mills


There were (technically) no classes last friday and what did I do? I went out with friends to celebrate two recent birthdays in Eastwood. Aside from pigging out (blueberry cheesecake at Fazzoli's...), I also bought a pair of "silver" dangling earrings that was handpicked by a guyfriend over another choice. LoL! At the strike of midnight, I went home.

Saturday came. Instead of sleeping in like I often do on Saturdays, Rae and I went to Greenhills to (OUCH) shop. Shop, shop, shop, lunch with Choi, met with She, shop, shop and shop again. My wallet and feet are still hurting.

Additional pirated DVD's:
Notting Hill, My Bestfriend's Wedding, Mystic River, Sorority Boys, Along Came Polly, (All time fave) Face-Off, Secret Window.


I woke up at 8:45 AM on Sunday (giant YAWN) and was compelled to go to the reunion in Alabang where none of my close cousins were even present. The only exciting things were the four chapters of The Two Towers I had finished during the *cough* party *cough*. Then, our family went to Brentville in Laguna to see some model houses (though I doubt we'll be buying because of the long distance). After which, we headed to the Festival Mall in Alabang for dinner, which we didn't enjoy either. The only good thing that happened was that I actually got to buy two cutie blouses. (Whoopee!)

We arrived home at about midnight.

MONDAY BLUES: Today, I wake up to find out I'm SWIMMING in deep shit. I've got so many papers to do!!! And tests are looming up ahead! Waaah!!! I'm sooo in for it now.

I am in the process of deliberation whether to beg on my knees for my teacher to extend the deadline or maybe, just risk not passing some of the assignment. Either way, it won't be good.

Serves me right for all the fun I was enjoying too much.

Argh.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr