Tuesday, July 6

Chronic Constipation

Chronic Constipation



Hummin': What do you get when you fall in love...(LSS)


Sigh.

I'm presently frustrated with my own feelings. I mean, most of the time, other than happiness or giddyness, all of my other emotions remain pent-up inside of me unless I get really mad that I couldn't hold it in. Most of the times when I felt embarassed, disappointed, troubled, and even insanely jealous, no one else would remember because I had kept them all under a mask.

But the titanic effort that I put in just to keep in control, it's terribly frustrating, especially when no one seems to understand.

AND the reason why no one seems to understand is because no one even KNOWS.

Argh.

See how I make my own life complicated? It's times like these that I wish I could be someone else...

Do me a favor, get a damn wrench and crack me open!!!

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr