Friday, July 9

J-E-R-K

J-E-R-K



Hummin': Hands to Heaven by Christian Bautista


Why I trouble myself with being guilty over saying some "negative" things over a person who deserves MUCH MORE bitching is beyond me. I mean, I keep calling myself an insensitive bitch for accidentally letting it slip that I'm sort of doubting him and for what?!

For NOTHING.

I mean, I try my best to be as nice as I can. I try to deflect camouflaged-insults, ignore annoying side comments and pretend that all is fine. Then again, I am only human. I have my limitations and dude, you're stepping on the very line.

My patience is wearing thin and this mask of tolerance is cracking at the sides. So if you would rather keep a "friend" rather than gain another (maybe it wouldn't matter because I know tons who HATE you) opponent, I say, "WATCH IT." If you can't, just be civil, polite even. Know where you are standing and keep your toes from other people's personal space. That's RUDE.

Man, I really try to see the good in every person. And if you ask a mutual friend of ours, you'd know I've spoken good things of you, things others would've overlooked and rather focused on your swelling ego. But I always thought you had a good side. Have you lost it?

I don't want to sound righteous, but, dude, I'm nice. Appreciate it while it lasts.

I might just snap one day and force you to recognize what you've become. Your reflection would only be spelled in four letters: J-E-R-K.

Err, I have just received an objection. *Ice says it can be spelled with this too: A-$-$-H-*-L-E.

You've been warned.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr