Thursday, July 15

Goodbye Potentials

Regrets: G'bye Potentials


Hummin':


Reading Akira's blog entries...and watching Magpakailanman has led me to go back walking on my own memory lane. I started feeling sentimental and that almost always equals to blogging.

Sigh, see what I mean?

I remember so many potentials who I've let go of without even giving them the slightest chance of a 'what if.' It's as if I felt as though I was caught in between two different choices. Giving a chance means creating some sort of expectation, but then, not giving them a wee chance makes me a snob. See how retarded I am?

By thinking about it rather than acting on instincts, I think most of them just thought I was more of the snob rather than the confused girl that I am. My lack of decisiveness has lost me some of those friendships too. I felt awkward and uncomfortable, and I decided to play hide 'n' seek, without informing them I was hiding, of course.

Bad move. I know.

Then again, it's over. Maybe I was meant to learn from all of them.

But the big question would be...DID I?


Choppy thoughts, I apologize to those who care to read this far. But it's midnight. I'm in the middle of a transformation. Ah, who cares?! I shouldn't even be blogging when I have a long test tomorrow!

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr