Sunday, October 10

Cast PartY

Cast PartY


Feelin': Itchy
Hummin': Color Everywhere by Christian Bautista


Yes, it was last friday, yups, about 48 hours ago.
Yes, it is the weekend before the finals.
Yes, I do have an oral exam on Philosophy tomorrow.
Yes, I do have to cram it all in before lunch tomorrow.
Yes, I said I don't drink, but I guess I do now.
Yes, the late hours made my eyes puffier than they already are.
Yes, I slept over Ina's house and bonded with the other girls.
Yes, I was scratching more that usual when I woke up.
Yes, I found out that I do have allergic rashes all over me.
Yes, it is itchy and uncomfortable.
Yes, it was because of the liquor.
Yes, it was embarassing to win "most likely to get married first" award.

And...

YES, it was a damn good party!!!

Thanks Ina for letting us sleep over!

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr