Thursday, October 14

Round & Round We Go...

Round & Round We Go...



Hummin': Two Worlds by Phil Collins


Life's never fair...I guess.

Most of the time, I whine and rant all day about how my day went ballistic, especially during those times where I had fallen victim to injustice or had been destined to a cruel fate. Those are the days that I really couldn't stop bitching about certain instruments used by God to teach me a lesson.

Feeling ko kasi aping-api ako.

However, there are certain days that I find myself undeserving of a gift, yet right in front of me is one of life's presents being offered to lucky ol' me on a silver platter for no reason at all. A blessing for ME?! I respond with one word: surreal.

I hurriedly look out the window, wondering if something has happened to the planetary alignments and if the world's going to end. Yet, I discover that the world still spins on its unfair and imbalanced axis.

What's surprising though is that I find myself on the benefactor's side.

Does this mean that the world really is *gasp* round? And that no matter how many times I go under and get rolled over flat by the world, I will still manage to find myself standing on top and waving my flag victoriously, even for a few stolen moments of bliss?

I see skeptic looks.

Will this obvious mistake in the cosmos cause my fortune to change forever?

HAH! Dream on, you say.

Yeah? Well, I will. Because as long as I keep dreaming, I know I will find my way to the top, no matter how hard the climb.

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr