Thursday, October 21

Pringles In Solitude

Pringles In Solitude





I'm supposed to be sleeping, dreaming of handsome guys or hair-raising monsters, but instead, I'm typing away on the keyboard, having only Salt and Vinegar Pringles for company. I figured it's already four-thirty in the morning and I have to be up by 6 anyway, so what's the use of sleeping?

Why so unbelievably early, you're probably wondering?

See, I have to be up by 6, at least three hours before my doctor's appointment. In a few hours' time, a freaky needle is going to be stuck on my arm and rust-smelling blood will be drawn out for tests.

I'm not sick, or at least, as far as I know. It's just that I've been having long lapses with what's supposed to be a monthly period and my mom's getting paranoid about the possible causes of this abnormality. When the normal routine should be raising the red flag monthly, I had actually undergone a 6-month drought. (Yes, I saved up a lot of money from not buying sanitary napkins.)

But I am getting scared, and what-if's are beginning to hound me with hypothetical scenarios that just makes everything doubly frightening.

Paranoia is ALWAYS contagious.

What if something has gone wrong? Something serious?

*Goosebumps*

I'm suffering from Early Morning Madness. Even my waking hours are now filled with nightmares.


PS: If anyone's interested, check out my friend's blog: Aether. I've been making her a Beatles layout around two hours ago and I'm nearly done. *wink*


0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr