Monday, October 11

Feeloshofee

Feeloshofee



Hummin': Color Everywhere by Youth Asylum


$%*#@$%@#$*#%@$@*%$@#@*%@#$%$
$%*#@$%@#$*#%@$@*%$@#@*%@#$%$
$%*#@$%@#$*#%@$@*%$@#@*%@#$%$
$%*#@$%@#$*#%@$@*%$@#@*%@#$%$
$%*#@$%@#$*#%@$@*%$@#@*%@#$%$
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Whew.

Glad that I've gotten that over with. See, I've spent more than 24 hours just pouring sweat and tears over today's Philosophy oral examination. I've been reading, reviewing and philosophizing over 21 really intense and condensed pages that Rae and I slaved over preparing for six hours straight.

I really have been saturating my head with all sorts of "existing OR not-existing" philosophical crap that I know I won't really use after college. But I did it all, because I have a pretty good chance of maintaining a relatively high grade in that subject. (Plus, we're required to take the same Philo teacher next semester. So it was very important to give a fairly good impression of my worth as a student.)

*Inhales deeply*

Well, now I have no choice but to say goodbye to that grade I worked so hard to get. I just messed my whole oral examination with my staggering lines and muddled reasoning. Out of the 14 thesis paragraphs we were given, I happened to randomly pick the WORST one of the lot. I picked the one I understood the LEAST. And now, I'm paying for it.

I feel like I've been robbed.

My mom's rubbing it in, saying I can't blame anyone else because I haven't been the most diligent student this whole semester. And I guess, in a way she's right. I've never been the student who studies a week before the test. I cram it all in the night before and make sure I don't sleep until I know I can answer even just half of the testpaper the next day.

Fate always finds a way to get back at me, making me realize life will never be a breeze, biting a chunk off my ass when I least expect it. I should've known it is inevitable to happen. Life never stays at a stable plateau.



But why does it have to HURT so damn much!?!

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr