Wednesday, October 6

Stress Relievers

Stress Relievers



Hummin': I'm Your Angel by Celine Dion


Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?

Hubby: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.

Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?

Hubby: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?"

*****


A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?"

"Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!"

*****


"How was your blind date?" a college student asked her roommate.

"Terrible!" the roommate answered. "He showed up in his 1932 Rolls Royce."

"Wow! That's a very expensive car. What 's so bad about that?"

"He is the original owner."

*****


Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?"

Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."

Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you married her?"

Millionaire: "A Billionaire."

*****


Well, that was a nice break from pounding my head with Philosophy! I've written three papers last night and today I have around 3 left to go! Haha! What a fun life this is!

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr