Wednesday, October 13

Sugar Deprived

Sugar Deprived



Hummin': Haven't been singing.


I'm down.

I haven't left the house in two days. I've been sitting here, warming my plastic monoblock chair in front of the computer screen for two straight days. I'm starting to get back pain and eye strain from all the studying (and chatting and blogging) that I've been doing.

And if there is such a thing as guzzling down too much Orange Juice, I think this is the case. I've been craving for some sweets, maybe to boost me up with some sugar in my system and get my batteries running, but I haven't been succesful. Our cupboards are all empty and everyone's too busy to go pick up groceries. Plus, naughty phantom ghosts have been nabbing my notes and hiding them in places I didn't remember putting them in.

ARGH.

I'm just bored. I don't like studying, especially not Theology and most DEFINITELY NOT Philosophy. So, I'm forcing myself to memorize, understand, imbibe the words of saints and priests wisely spoken eons ago... Why the torture, Father, why?!? Que Horror!

I'm just hoping that maybe, if Fate decides to be nicer tomorrow, I might just pass this test.

Why am I writing like a scatterbrained twit?

That's because I am.




Dun-dun-dun-dun.


...To Theology and beyooooooonnnd...

0 comments:

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr